The Void
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Void -once known as Cyber Chat- is a roleplay site that gives you, Guest, the creative freedom to make any RP that you can imagine. Please note the Void includes 18+ topics/discussions.

RegisterLog inHomeLatest imagesSearch
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Staff
Head Administrators

Moderators

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 16 on Mon 8 Jun - 5:31
Latest topics
» What's this?
The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec - 0:28 by Shayde

» Friends, welcome...
The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread Icon_minitimeThu 10 Dec - 21:47 by Fail

» Temporary Leave - Darth
The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread Icon_minitimeTue 8 Dec - 3:54 by The King

» Hello bitches
The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread Icon_minitimeSat 5 Dec - 3:54 by Deadbolt

» Php chat is on the way
The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread Icon_minitimeSat 28 Nov - 11:08 by Orangicus

» Hey everybody!
The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread Icon_minitimeThu 26 Nov - 6:33 by The Illusive Man

» What if there was a MUD?
The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread Icon_minitimeThu 26 Nov - 2:21 by Taikahn

» ¡AVISO! Contenido meme crítica!
The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov - 22:56 by AuraTwilight

» The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread
The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov - 16:05 by AuraTwilight

The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Darth Kannabis

Darth Kannabis

The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread   The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread Icon_minitimeThu 5 Nov - 20:47

Character Name: Paimon Hoerwick
Character Age: 17
Character Hometown: Chicago

The strange man watches as the dice bounces across the board. His grin increases as the dice roll to a complete stop.

"Seven hundred!" he declares. "My my, you are a lucky man indeed!" He reaches underneath his stand and retrieves a strange looking red and white ball, which he places in your hands. He reaches underneath again and pulls out a black backpack, and gives it to you. "Your adventure begins today, young man, and I guarantee you it will be worth the enigma you have witnessed here."

There is a puff of smoke that obscures your vision, and when it clears, the strange peddler is gone. The only evidence of your encounter is the backpack you've slung on your back, and the strange ball you hold in your hands.

Curious, you open the backpack and take a look inside. Contained within are five more red and white balls, a couple of glass bottles labeled 'Healing' and filled with blue liquid, a box of matches, a small container of tinder, and $1000. You feel rich.

You have no idea of the adventure the strange old man mentioned, but you know you should get out of this alley. You look both ways and decide to head towards the light of the city, slinging your backpack over your shoulders as you turn to the left.

You exit the alley and notice a strange building in front of you, across the street. You could have sworn there was nothing like this building before. In large, BOLD yellow letters it reads
POKEMON CENTER. A large red and white ball, not unlike the ball you hold in your hands, displays on the roof of the building between the two words. Something inside you is telling you that this should be your first destination.

You cross the street and enter the building, taking in the sights and smells of the place. There seems to be a waiting lobby that could fit twenty people, and half the seats are occupied. Behind a desk in the back of the building stands a short woman with vibrant pink hair, and behind her is a strange machine, the dimensions of which you can't really make out. You walk towards her, and she greets you with a smile.

"Welcome to this Pokemon Center. My name is Nurse Joy. How can I help you?"

You're taken aback by her calm and cheerful demeanor. "Well, my name is Paimon and I'm wondering... what is this place? And what's a Pokemon?"

The smile never leaves Joy's face, and she calmly explains to you exactly what Pokemon are, their purpose, and what the Pokemon Center is for. As soon as she's sure you understand everything, she again poses her original question. "How can I help you?"

You smile in return, finally understanding the 'adventure' the strange old man had mentioned. "I guess this," you start, motioning towards the ball in your hand, "is a Pokemon, so... I'd like you to heal it, and then point me in the best direction to get this party started."

The woman takes the ball from you and inserts it into the machine behind her. After a series of beeps and dings (which you could swear sounded like a musical jingle), the ball pops back out and Joy hands it to you. Then she smiles and points in two directions.

"To the east is a central park area, where many trainers go to battle each other and hone their skills. To the south is this city's Pokemon Gym, where trainers go to battle the Gym Leader and obtain badges that help to strengthen their Pokemon. I advise you to head towards the park first so that you can gain some battle knowledge and strengthen your Pokemon before challenging the Gym Leader, but of course it's your decision."

You scratch your chin, thinking hard about the choice that lie before you. Do you...

A) Go east, to the Park
               OR
B) Go south, to the Gym
==========
Current Team
1) Sylveon, lvl 5 - Disarming Voice, Tackle, Tail Whip, Sand Attack
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

(NOTE: Do you want a nickname for your Sylveon?)
Back to top Go down
AuraTwilight

AuraTwilight

PostSubject: Re: The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread   The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread Icon_minitimeFri 6 Nov - 0:36

Name them Sylvey. And gee, I didn't realize you were gonna dictate character voice that much.

Go to the Park.
Back to top Go down
Darth Kannabis

Darth Kannabis

PostSubject: Re: The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread   The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread Icon_minitimeFri 6 Nov - 1:00

(NOTE: Voice was dictated just for the first post. From now on, all speaking parts will be RP'd by the player: you)

After thanking the Nurse, you turn on your heel and march out the door. It's still night out, and you wonder just how populated the park would be at this time. You start walking in the direction that Joy pointed, but you don't get more than a block down the road before you hear someone cry out in your direction.

"Hey! Hey you! I see you! You can't avoid me!"

You spot the source of the voice: a young girl with red hair, who wears a green backpack like yours and sports a belt with two Pokeballs hanging off of it. She strikes a pose, holding out one of the Pokeballs, and points at you.

"You! I challenge you to a battle!"

What do you do?

A) Run
OR
B) Answer the challenge
Back to top Go down
AuraTwilight

AuraTwilight

PostSubject: Re: The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread   The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread Icon_minitimeFri 6 Nov - 1:10

"Um...Ah..." He was a good couple heads over the girl, and looked the part of a greaser, with a leather jacket and a greased, silver-haired pompadour and matching chin-scruff.

Despite that, he had the demeanor and stature of someone much more meek than that, and a comb runs through his hair in quick, split-second anxiety. "Um...Why? I don't really...think violence is warranted? Um...If I did anything, then my apologies'su." He had a noticeable Japanese accent.

C) Inquiring Before Deciding Either.
Back to top Go down
Darth Kannabis

Darth Kannabis

PostSubject: Re: The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread   The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread Icon_minitimeSat 7 Nov - 15:54

You chose "C"

"I didn't challenge you to have you try to talk your way out of it! You're no Pokemon trainer... I bet you stole that one you have! First I'm gonna beat you up, then I'm gonna take your creature. Prepare to battle!"

The girl smirks, then tosses her Pokeball to the ground. It pops open, revealing a flash of red energy. "Go! Fluffers!"

The red energy coalesces into the form of a small brown bird; it looks weak, but it strikes a fighting pose and stares up at you with menace on its face. Before you can react, however, the trainer calls out a command. "Fluffers, use Sand Attack!"

The bird replies with something that sounds like 'Pidgey!' before staring at its trainer. It either doesn't know the move, or it's refusing to attack a defenseless trainer. How do you respond?

A) Call out Sylvey

B) Try to run

C) Try to reason again
Back to top Go down
AuraTwilight

AuraTwilight

PostSubject: Re: The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread   The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread Icon_minitimeSat 7 Nov - 17:32

Paimon just stares incredulously at first. "Isn't this just cockfighting? This doesn't feel very ethical..." There's surely an animal rights violation in what she's proposing, right?

"Eto...Sylvey-kun, come out?" He Pokeball is (gently) tossed onto the ground. By which I mean he basically just crouched and placed it there.

When the creature materializes, he asks it, "This child wants you to erm...battle her bird. Do you want to?"

A bit of C, then A, then "D) Ask Sylvey's Opinion."
Back to top Go down
Darth Kannabis

Darth Kannabis

PostSubject: Re: The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread   The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread Icon_minitimeSat 7 Nov - 17:58

You chose a bit of C, then A, then "D) Ask Sylvey's Opinion."

Sylveon looks at you with a puzzled expression, then at the Pidgey challenging it. It strikes an aggressive pose, and barks out its name. "Sylveon!" It follows that barks with a growl, which seems to intimidate the Pokemon challenging it. Looks like your new partner would like to fight.

The girl in front of you looks surprised. "What the- how the FUCK did you get a SYLVEON as your first partner?! Those are exceedingly rare... oh well, don't care. And all this talk about cockfighting... do you see any roosters in front of you? No, just my mighty Fluffers and your impending loss! Revel in the light of my prowess; Fluffers, use Sand Attack!"

The Pidgey shakes off its fear and launches into its attack, rapidly flapping its wings and stirring up dust from the street around it. Unfortunately, the streets are relatively clean in this area, which means that only a couple small rocks and a plastic wrapper from a candy bar are caught in the attack. The Pidgey doesn't seem to have very good aim; all the debris produced misses Sylvey by a foot or so.

How do you react?

A) Use one of Sylvey's attacks

B) Scoop up Sylvey and attempt to run

C) Do something else
Back to top Go down
AuraTwilight

AuraTwilight

PostSubject: Re: The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread   The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread Icon_minitimeSat 7 Nov - 18:43

"Eh? Um...someone gave it to me as a gift, I guess. Ano..." Paimon scratches his cheek with one finger, feeling awkwardness instead of trepidation at this whole situation.

"Sylvey-kun? Um, I guess it's your turn, do what you think is best. Gonbate!"

A) Let Sylvey use one of it's attacks. Fuck if Paimon knows what his options are.
Back to top Go down
Darth Kannabis

Darth Kannabis

PostSubject: Re: The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread   The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread Icon_minitimeSat 7 Nov - 20:37

You chose A.

Sylvey's ears perk at your command, and it launches itself straight at its opponent. It lowers its head and charges directly into the Pidgey, sending it tumbling away. The impact is so hard, in fact, that the Pokemon strikes a trash can across the street and lies motionless. In a single hit, your Pokemon knocked the other out!

"Hey! You can't do that to my Fluffers! Return!" The girl picks up her Pokeball and recalls her Pokemon back into it, then pulls her next Pokeball from her belt. "Grr... I'll show you! I choose you! Demon!"

A bright orange fish erupts from within the Pokeball, flopping around on the ground harmlessly. The girl blushes, embarrassed, as though she had forgotten how much a weakling her Pokemon was. Before even calling a command, she recalls the Pokemon. She tosses the two Pokeballs into her backpack and runs off towards the Pokemon Center without looking you in the eye. In her place, you find $15.

You could continue on to the park from here, or return to the Pokemon Center to heal your Pokemon.

What do you do?

A) Continue on your way to the park

B) Return to the Pokemon Center

C) Something else
Back to top Go down
AuraTwilight

AuraTwilight

PostSubject: Re: The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread   The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread Icon_minitimeSat 7 Nov - 20:42

"Auu, You didn't need to be so rough, I think, Sylvey-kun..." For lack of anything better to do, he pets the Sylveon and returns it to its ball, then picks up the money. Was this...?

"Oi! You forgot your..."

He decided to return to the Pokemon Center to find that girl again. She dropped her money.

B) Return to the Pokemon Center.
Back to top Go down
Darth Kannabis

Darth Kannabis

PostSubject: Re: The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread   The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread Icon_minitimeSat 7 Nov - 23:32

You chose B.

The Pokemon Center wasn't very far from where your very first battle occurred. You quickly spin around after picking up the $15, and head back to the brightly lit building. Through the glass doors you can see the aggressive girl's Pokemon being healed, and as you walk through the entrance, you hear the girl berating Nurse Joy for not healing her Pokemon quick enough.

You cautiously approach the girl with the money in your hand, and she whips around to face you as you near her position. "You...!" she hisses, recognizing your face. "Are you here to gloat at me? Big bad boy, here to kick your opponent while she's down?"

How do you respond?
Back to top Go down
AuraTwilight

AuraTwilight

PostSubject: Re: The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread   The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread Icon_minitimeSat 7 Nov - 23:35

"Ah, um, you dropped this." Paimon offers her the $15 he picked up before. "Is Fluffy-kun alright? I didn't think Sylvey-kun would hit so hard." He hangs his head and apologizes. "I'm sorry. I can pay for the medical bill...How is he?"
Back to top Go down
Darth Kannabis

Darth Kannabis

PostSubject: Re: The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread   The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread Icon_minitimeSat 7 Nov - 23:54

The girl gives you a strange look and pushes your hand away. "You won, buddy, that's your prize for defeating me.

"Fluffers is fine, just a little dazed. One day she'll be strong enough to take a hit like that and not be fazed, and when that day comes, I'll find you and we'll beat you into the ground where you belong. But until then..."

The girl turns back to Nurse Joy and receives her Pokemon, placing it on her belt. Then she turns back to you. She scribbles something on to a scrap of paper and hands it to you. "... you can call me Cory." She then walks quickly out of the door of the Pokemon Center, while you hand the ball containing Sylvey to Nurse Joy for healing. While the jingle sounds, you look at the paper the aggressive girl handed you. It contained a phone number.

Nurse Joy smiles and hands Sylvey back to you. She witnessed the conversation between you two and found the entire scenario quite amusing. "You have a good heart," she says to you, "but you seem to be a little out of place. Obviously this is all new to you. I have something for you that might actually help you in your adventure."

She reaches under the desk and brings out a large red electronic device. It looks like an old-fashioned flip phone; in fact, it resembles the original Motorola Razr, but with an antenna and a large camera on the back. Plus, it's almost as big as a tablet. You cock your head sideways at the device, obviously confused.

"This is called a Pokedex. I was given a dozen or so of these to give out to new trainers, but you are the first one I've met that is obviously in need of the device. It records information on any Pokemon you see, as long as you scan it, as well as holding phone numbers so you can call people while you travel. It can hold a limited number of apps such as a storage app for your Pokemon and a radio app for music, and charges through exposure to the sun. You can thank Silph Company for this device, it really does have everything a trainer might need."

The Nurse smiles at you. "Your Pokemon is fully healed. If there's anything else you might need, feel free to ask."

What now?

A) Head out to the park

B) Head out to the Pokemon Gym

C) Something else
Back to top Go down
AuraTwilight

AuraTwilight

PostSubject: Re: The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread   The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread Icon_minitimeSat 7 Nov - 23:59

After thanking Nurse Joy and giving a cursory skim through the device, Paimon simply asks, "Um...what's all this about Pokemon fights? Where I come from, animal fights are illegal..."
Back to top Go down
Darth Kannabis

Darth Kannabis

PostSubject: Re: The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread   The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread Icon_minitimeSun 8 Nov - 1:58

You chose C.

"Pokemon aren't actually animals. You see how easily that reside within their Pokeballs? Do you see the red energy that they materialize from? They're alien energy signatures. About thirty years ago, a meteorite struck Central City, about two hundred miles north of here, and a strange red energy engulfed the city and the surrounding cities in an area of roughly a thousand miles. Six months later, these strange creatures started appearing; at first, they were just animal shaped energy fields, but as time passed and they became more common, the energy began coalescing into actual animals.

"It took a few years, but Silph Company figured out how to capture and tame the energy signatures. They are hostile to each other, but when captured, seem to gain calm natures. They are trustworthy pets, and many people enjoy battling them for status, or as a career. Silph began selling Pokeballs and setting up Gyms everywhere to cash in on the alien infestation, and here we are, thirty years later, with Pokemon everywhere.

"So fighting with these creatures is not illegal because they're not actually creatures. They're energy, and data. Pokemon battles are closer to playing RPGs or fighting videogames than they are to cockfights or something of that equivalent.

"Is there anything else you'd like to know?"

How do you respond?
Back to top Go down
AuraTwilight

AuraTwilight

PostSubject: Re: The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread   The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread Icon_minitimeSun 8 Nov - 2:08

He combs his hair while looking at the Pokeball. How had he never heard of any of this...? "Souka. So they enjoy fighting, and it's relatively harmless...?"

Well, if that's what the little things like, but... "What else do people use them for? Just pets and fighting?"
Back to top Go down
Darth Kannabis

Darth Kannabis

PostSubject: Re: The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread   The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread Icon_minitimeSun 8 Nov - 2:28

"Volt City uses Electric types to run their power plants. Wave City uses Water types to run their hydroelectric plants, as well as to keep their manmade beaches looking enticing. There are several other cities that also use Pokemon for similar jobs. But most people see them as pets and friends."

She sighed. "I also hate to admit it or say anything, but some people also see Pokemon as a sort of fetish... let's just say those people are kept on a list and generally not allowed in the cities. Pokephilia is still illegal, regardless of the creatures' origin or status. It's wrong, and can be seriously detrimental to the health of the Pokemon involved."

Once again, she sighed. "Anyway... oh yes. There's an organization that uses Pokemon for nefarious purposes. Luckily, their reach hasn't hit this city, but it's only a matter of time. If you ever hear about Team Dark, I advise you to keep your distance. Nobody seems to be able to defeat them, and they steal your Pokemon when they're done with you.

"Is there anything else I can help you with?"

How do you respond?
Back to top Go down
AuraTwilight

AuraTwilight

PostSubject: Re: The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread   The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread Icon_minitimeSun 8 Nov - 2:34

His eye raises at the mention of Pokephilia. A weird thing to bring up.

"Um...No, I think that'll be all. Arigatou." He smiles and goes to take a seat for a moment. "Come out, Sylvey-kun." He supposed he'd give him a petting while looking up Sylveons on the Pokedex.
Back to top Go down
Darth Kannabis

Darth Kannabis

PostSubject: Re: The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread   The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread Icon_minitimeSun 8 Nov - 2:37

"I'm sorry, but due to Pokemon Center policy, I can't allow you to call out your Pokemon in the lobby. I can offer you a room at the fee of $5 a night, and you can call out all the Pokemon you want there, but there are still some people who are wary of Pokemon, and would react negatively to seeing one out and about in the lobby."
Back to top Go down
AuraTwilight

AuraTwilight

PostSubject: Re: The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread   The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread Icon_minitimeSun 8 Nov - 13:43

He raises an eyebrow. "I understand. I'll just do so outside."

He had places to be anyway, apparently, and headed onwards to the park while he did his thing.
Back to top Go down
Darth Kannabis

Darth Kannabis

PostSubject: Re: The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread   The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread Icon_minitimeTue 10 Nov - 14:05

You once again step from the Pokemon Center, Pokeball in hand. Almost as soon as you leave the building, you gently set your Pokeball down and call Sylvey from within.

The device pops open and the Pokemon once again forms from the bundle of red energy that appears. It looks up at you with green eyes, its head cocked to the side, then looks about at its surroundings as if surveying for an enemy. Seeing none, it again looks at you in an expectant manner.

The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread 2gx1ois

With a shrug, you once more begin your trek to the aforementioned park. This time you actually make it more than a block before another person steps in your way.

"Howdy there, stranger! Nice night to be taking a stroll, isn't it?"

How do you respond?

A) Respond

B) Ignore and carry on
Back to top Go down
AuraTwilight

AuraTwilight

PostSubject: Re: The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread   The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread Icon_minitimeTue 10 Nov - 16:22

"Ah, hai-er, yes, it is." Paimon looks up from the Pokedex smiles at the stranger, making sure to keep an eye on Sylvey's mood. "Is there something I can help you with?"
Back to top Go down
Darth Kannabis

Darth Kannabis

PostSubject: Re: The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread   The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread Icon_minitimeWed 11 Nov - 2:56

You chose A.

"Yes indeedy, my good man. I noticed you're with your Pokemon, and I can see it already seems to trust you quite a bit. In fact, the last time I tried to release a Pokemon and talk to it, it ran away. I can sense the good in a person, and as a representative of Crash City's PokeMart, I'd like to give you this Healing Potion as a promotional offer."

The man hands you a glass bottle labeled 'Healing'.

"I've been out here for hours, and you're the first trainer I've seen with their Pokemon walking so calmly beside them. It makes me happy to see such bonds being created in today's trainers. The PokeMart opens at 6am, and I highly recommend you bring your Pokemon and stop by, if you can. We sell all sorts of things for the aspiring trainer, including Potions, Pokeballs, PokeFood, tents, sleeping rolls, and various other supplies. The Mart is three blocks west of the Pokemon Center."

The man bowed in respect. "Have a good evening, sir," he finished, and began to walk away.

During this entire exchange, Sylvey sensed nothing dangerous. As the man walked away, the Pokemon hopped up onto your shoulder with an expertise not expected of such a creature. It seemed to want to ride on your shoulder.

Continue on your way?
Back to top Go down
AuraTwilight

AuraTwilight

PostSubject: Re: The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread   The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread Icon_minitimeWed 11 Nov - 2:59

"Ah, thank you." He smiles and accepts, waving the person goodbye. He scritches Sylvey's ear if he lets it, and continues on his way.
Back to top Go down
Darth Kannabis

Darth Kannabis

PostSubject: Re: The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread   The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread Icon_minitimeWed 11 Nov - 3:29

You continue on your way, with Sylvey expertly perched upon your shoulder. You arrive at the park with no incident, and as soon as you pass through the wrought iron gates, you feel your partner tense up. You're approached by a boy who looks to be no older than 12, dressed in a white shirt and blue jean shorts, brown sandals, and a blue cap to hide his mass of blond hair.

"I see you're a trainer," he says as he retrieves the lone Pokeball from his belt. "But you're dressed all wrong! You should be in shorts, like me! They're comfy, and allow for greater freedom of movement. I bet my shorts will help me to win this battle. In fact, I bet you $15."

The boy tosses his Pokeball to the ground with a flourish, and from the blaze of red light, a strange green caterpillar appears. "I summon you, King!"

The boy then looks at you and your Sylvey with a furious glare in his eye. Without a command from you, Sylvey jumps down from your shoulder and stands ready and able to defend you from this twerp.

You have been challenged to a battle! How do you respond?

A) Pull out your Pokedex and scan the strange bug
B) Use your Pokedex for battle tips
C) Let Sylvey take charge and fight the way it wants to
D) Try to run
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread   The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next