The Void
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Void -once known as Cyber Chat- is a roleplay site that gives you, Guest, the creative freedom to make any RP that you can imagine. Please note the Void includes 18+ topics/discussions.

RegisterLog inHomeLatest imagesSearch
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Staff
Head Administrators

Moderators

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 16 on Mon 8 Jun - 5:31
Latest topics
» What's this?
The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec - 0:28 by Shayde

» Friends, welcome...
The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Dec - 21:47 by Fail

» Temporary Leave - Darth
The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 8 Dec - 3:54 by The King

» Hello bitches
The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 5 Dec - 3:54 by Deadbolt

» Php chat is on the way
The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Nov - 11:08 by Orangicus

» Hey everybody!
The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Nov - 6:33 by The Illusive Man

» What if there was a MUD?
The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Nov - 2:21 by Taikahn

» ¡AVISO! Contenido meme crítica!
The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov - 22:56 by AuraTwilight

» The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread
The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov - 16:05 by AuraTwilight

The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Darth Kannabis

Darth Kannabis

The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread   The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 5 Nov - 20:47

First topic message reminder :

Character Name: Paimon Hoerwick
Character Age: 17
Character Hometown: Chicago

The strange man watches as the dice bounces across the board. His grin increases as the dice roll to a complete stop.

"Seven hundred!" he declares. "My my, you are a lucky man indeed!" He reaches underneath his stand and retrieves a strange looking red and white ball, which he places in your hands. He reaches underneath again and pulls out a black backpack, and gives it to you. "Your adventure begins today, young man, and I guarantee you it will be worth the enigma you have witnessed here."

There is a puff of smoke that obscures your vision, and when it clears, the strange peddler is gone. The only evidence of your encounter is the backpack you've slung on your back, and the strange ball you hold in your hands.

Curious, you open the backpack and take a look inside. Contained within are five more red and white balls, a couple of glass bottles labeled 'Healing' and filled with blue liquid, a box of matches, a small container of tinder, and $1000. You feel rich.

You have no idea of the adventure the strange old man mentioned, but you know you should get out of this alley. You look both ways and decide to head towards the light of the city, slinging your backpack over your shoulders as you turn to the left.

You exit the alley and notice a strange building in front of you, across the street. You could have sworn there was nothing like this building before. In large, BOLD yellow letters it reads
POKEMON CENTER. A large red and white ball, not unlike the ball you hold in your hands, displays on the roof of the building between the two words. Something inside you is telling you that this should be your first destination.

You cross the street and enter the building, taking in the sights and smells of the place. There seems to be a waiting lobby that could fit twenty people, and half the seats are occupied. Behind a desk in the back of the building stands a short woman with vibrant pink hair, and behind her is a strange machine, the dimensions of which you can't really make out. You walk towards her, and she greets you with a smile.

"Welcome to this Pokemon Center. My name is Nurse Joy. How can I help you?"

You're taken aback by her calm and cheerful demeanor. "Well, my name is Paimon and I'm wondering... what is this place? And what's a Pokemon?"

The smile never leaves Joy's face, and she calmly explains to you exactly what Pokemon are, their purpose, and what the Pokemon Center is for. As soon as she's sure you understand everything, she again poses her original question. "How can I help you?"

You smile in return, finally understanding the 'adventure' the strange old man had mentioned. "I guess this," you start, motioning towards the ball in your hand, "is a Pokemon, so... I'd like you to heal it, and then point me in the best direction to get this party started."

The woman takes the ball from you and inserts it into the machine behind her. After a series of beeps and dings (which you could swear sounded like a musical jingle), the ball pops back out and Joy hands it to you. Then she smiles and points in two directions.

"To the east is a central park area, where many trainers go to battle each other and hone their skills. To the south is this city's Pokemon Gym, where trainers go to battle the Gym Leader and obtain badges that help to strengthen their Pokemon. I advise you to head towards the park first so that you can gain some battle knowledge and strengthen your Pokemon before challenging the Gym Leader, but of course it's your decision."

You scratch your chin, thinking hard about the choice that lie before you. Do you...

A) Go east, to the Park
               OR
B) Go south, to the Gym
==========
Current Team
1) Sylveon, lvl 5 - Disarming Voice, Tackle, Tail Whip, Sand Attack
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

(NOTE: Do you want a nickname for your Sylveon?)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
AuraTwilight

AuraTwilight

PostSubject: Re: The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread   The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Nov - 3:44

Use A while allowing C.
Back to top Go down
Darth Kannabis

Darth Kannabis

PostSubject: Re: The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread   The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov - 20:34

You chose C (with a little bit of A)

With a look from you, Sylvey takes charge. You pull out your overly-large red cell thing and point the camera at the green caterpillar. Almost immediately, the page before you is updated and a woman's voice with an Irish accent fills the air.

'Caterpie: the Worm Pokemon. These insects have been known to travel in packs of six or more, and can devour entire harvests overnight. When threatened, the antenna on its head releases an odor that can make a grown man hurl.'

You look up in time to see your Sylvey, covered in mysterious silk threads, get slammed by the Caterpie. Both Pokemon are showing the wear and tear of battle. Sylvey rises from the crumpled heap in which is landed, stares down the bug in front of it, and lets loose a howl of such intensity that you nearly drop your Pokedex. The Caterpie seems disoriented, and while it hesitates, Sylvey launches itself at its enemy.

Its head connects with the head of the Caterpie, and the bug is sent flying away. It impacts one of the wrought-iron gates, and immediately passes out, too exhausted to battle. The boy rushes towards the bug and cradles it in his arms.

"King, you did alright. Now it's time to sleep." He recalls the Pokemon into its Pokeball, then stands and faces you. "My shorts didn't help me at all in this battle... your Pokemon is tough as nails. Here's the money I put on the line for our battle." He offers up the $15 he owes you.

You take the money timidly and thank him, while also apologizing for the torment you're sure Sylvey put his King through, but he shrugs it off. "One day he'll be stronger, and I won't have to worry about him as much. One day he'll be a Butterfree, and I'm gonna be champion of this region." He picks up his Pokeball and slowly walks away, headed out of the park, in the direction of the Pokemon Center.

You won! Now what?

A) Heal Sylvey with a healing potion
B) Look around the park
C) Look for another challenger
D) Scan Sylvey with your Pokedex
Back to top Go down
AuraTwilight

AuraTwilight

PostSubject: Re: The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread   The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov - 16:05

"Um, good luck. I'm sure he'll be a beautiful Butterfree." A wave and a friendly smile, to try to swallow the anxiety that fight gave him.

He decides to scan Sylvey, asks him if he would like a healing potion (and decides whether or not to heal him on that basis), and looks around the park some more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread   The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2