The Void
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Void -once known as Cyber Chat- is a roleplay site that gives you, Guest, the creative freedom to make any RP that you can imagine. Please note the Void includes 18+ topics/discussions.

RegisterLog inHomeLatest imagesSearch
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Staff
Head Administrators

Moderators

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Sat 13 Apr - 11:23
Latest topics
» What's this?
Life is Strange is terrible (and you are also terrible, but not AS terrible.) Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec - 0:28 by Shayde

» Friends, welcome...
Life is Strange is terrible (and you are also terrible, but not AS terrible.) Icon_minitimeThu 10 Dec - 21:47 by Fail

» Temporary Leave - Darth
Life is Strange is terrible (and you are also terrible, but not AS terrible.) Icon_minitimeTue 8 Dec - 3:54 by The King

» Hello bitches
Life is Strange is terrible (and you are also terrible, but not AS terrible.) Icon_minitimeSat 5 Dec - 3:54 by Deadbolt

» Php chat is on the way
Life is Strange is terrible (and you are also terrible, but not AS terrible.) Icon_minitimeSat 28 Nov - 11:08 by Orangicus

» Hey everybody!
Life is Strange is terrible (and you are also terrible, but not AS terrible.) Icon_minitimeThu 26 Nov - 6:33 by The Illusive Man

» What if there was a MUD?
Life is Strange is terrible (and you are also terrible, but not AS terrible.) Icon_minitimeThu 26 Nov - 2:21 by Taikahn

» ¡AVISO! Contenido meme crítica!
Life is Strange is terrible (and you are also terrible, but not AS terrible.) Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov - 22:56 by AuraTwilight

» The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread
Life is Strange is terrible (and you are also terrible, but not AS terrible.) Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov - 16:05 by AuraTwilight

Life is Strange is terrible (and you are also terrible, but not AS terrible.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Helmet

Helmet

Life is Strange is terrible (and you are also terrible, but not AS terrible.) Empty
PostSubject: Life is Strange is terrible (and you are also terrible, but not AS terrible.)   Life is Strange is terrible (and you are also terrible, but not AS terrible.) Icon_minitimeWed 4 Nov - 2:12

I have never been so fucking salty in my entire life. Fuck this game in particular.

Okay so episodes 1-4 were fucking fine/fantastic and a lot of people got really emotionally invested until MOTHERFUCKING EPISODE 5 came along and basically turned the game into one huge ass shaggy dog story, where either you undo the entire fucking game and let the person WHO YOU HAVE SPENT THE ENTIRE FUCKING GAME WITH die or let everybody that you spent the last 4 episodes helping die because they were too stupid to get in the storm bunkers THAT WERE HINTED TO EXIST THROUGHOUT THE GAME.

Not to mention that the first part of the game was the biggest waste of fucking time, because you end up right back where you started and someone ends up saving you anyway.

Did I mention that 95% of the shit you look into becomes completely irrelevant and the majority of the plot threads get completely abandoned? That characters that are hinted to show up don't and how that ruins the game?

This is a game that tries to teach a thing or two about growing up except the main protagonist is static for most of the game and her best friend, who DOES grow up throughout the game, basically dies alone, without all that character development, and never knowing that people gave a shit about her, because if she doesn't thousands of people, including her loved ones, will die by hurricane. In other words, "lol get fucked terrible people it would be better for people if you don't redeem yourself and become a better person."

Did I mention that there is a good chunk of the Life is Strange community who fucking harass people who opt to save the best friend over the town, spouting utilitarian nonsense and saying that they're monsters with no empathy? They aren't even good at arguing their point. I have literally never experienced so much bullshit in my entire life.

Life is Strange doesn't even do a good job at convincing you that sacrificing the friend = storm. Hell, one of the endings is actually fucking implausible, and guess which one got the most attention?

It's 20 fucking bucks, this game, and it's so terrible that I spend half the time wanting to refund my purchase.

Never doing episodic games unless it's completely, 100% done. God.

The salt is real, guys.
Back to top Go down
AuraTwilight

AuraTwilight

Life is Strange is terrible (and you are also terrible, but not AS terrible.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life is Strange is terrible (and you are also terrible, but not AS terrible.)   Life is Strange is terrible (and you are also terrible, but not AS terrible.) Icon_minitimeThu 5 Nov - 15:35

Mmmmmmm, reliving them Umineko EP8 feels eh biiiiiiitch?
Back to top Go down
Helmet

Helmet

PostSubject: Re: Life is Strange is terrible (and you are also terrible, but not AS terrible.)   Life is Strange is terrible (and you are also terrible, but not AS terrible.) Icon_minitimeThu 5 Nov - 18:46

Never forgive, never forget.

Helmet will remember this.
Back to top Go down
AuraTwilight

AuraTwilight

PostSubject: Re: Life is Strange is terrible (and you are also terrible, but not AS terrible.)   Life is Strange is terrible (and you are also terrible, but not AS terrible.) Icon_minitimeThu 5 Nov - 18:49

Atone. You may kill a cop or save a baby.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life is Strange is terrible (and you are also terrible, but not AS terrible.)   Life is Strange is terrible (and you are also terrible, but not AS terrible.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life is Strange is terrible (and you are also terrible, but not AS terrible.)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Void :: Lounge :: Media :: Videogames-
Jump to: