The Void
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Void -once known as Cyber Chat- is a roleplay site that gives you, Guest, the creative freedom to make any RP that you can imagine. Please note the Void includes 18+ topics/discussions.

RegisterLog inHomeLatest imagesSearch
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Staff
Head Administrators

Moderators

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 16 on Mon 8 Jun - 5:31
Latest topics
» What's this?
Php chat is on the way Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec - 0:28 by Shayde

» Friends, welcome...
Php chat is on the way Icon_minitimeThu 10 Dec - 21:47 by Fail

» Temporary Leave - Darth
Php chat is on the way Icon_minitimeTue 8 Dec - 3:54 by The King

» Hello bitches
Php chat is on the way Icon_minitimeSat 5 Dec - 3:54 by Deadbolt

» Php chat is on the way
Php chat is on the way Icon_minitimeSat 28 Nov - 11:08 by Orangicus

» Hey everybody!
Php chat is on the way Icon_minitimeThu 26 Nov - 6:33 by The Illusive Man

» What if there was a MUD?
Php chat is on the way Icon_minitimeThu 26 Nov - 2:21 by Taikahn

» ¡AVISO! Contenido meme crítica!
Php chat is on the way Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov - 22:56 by AuraTwilight

» The Stranger - Paimon Hoerwick's RP Thread
Php chat is on the way Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov - 16:05 by AuraTwilight

Php chat is on the way

Go down 
+4
Helmet
NOT_VerucaMason
Darth Kannabis
Deadbolt
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Deadbolt

Deadbolt

Php chat is on the way Empty
PostSubject: Php chat is on the way   Php chat is on the way Icon_minitimeWed 4 Nov - 5:40

Welcome to phase one of our devious plot to revive the wretched hive of scum and villainy we all used to call our online home. As you doubtless aware, creating a chatsite like CC is a bit more complicated than putting up a forum, but we're working on it.

What can you do to expedite the process? Well for starters, a chatsite without a community is a very poor thing indeed; and we had that for something like two years before the old CC site was finally shut down for good. With this in mind, if we can get as many of our old friends who are interested as we can to join this forum and be counted, we'll have made a good start.

Anyone who can offer technical expertise would also be appreciated. If you know anything about php mychat, programming websites in general, finding suitable servers, etc, and would like to help out, please drop The King a message if you would be so kind.

So that's where we are. Obviously the more CC veterans we can gather up, the better but new people are more than welcome too. We'll continue to provide updates as progress is made.
Back to top Go down
Darth Kannabis

Darth Kannabis

PostSubject: Re: Php chat is on the way   Php chat is on the way Icon_minitimeWed 4 Nov - 15:48

Indeed.
Back to top Go down
NOT_VerucaMason

PostSubject: Re: Php chat is on the way   Php chat is on the way Icon_minitimeMon 9 Nov - 2:08

Deadbort, at what point do I become head Admin?

Also, thanks for the effort and hard work and shit. 4srs.
Back to top Go down
Deadbolt

Deadbolt

PostSubject: Re: Php chat is on the way   Php chat is on the way Icon_minitimeMon 9 Nov - 2:50

NOT_VerucaMason wrote:
Deadbort, at what point do I become head Admin?

Ask The King. I don't make the rules I just write them.
Back to top Go down
NOT_VerucaMason

PostSubject: Re: Php chat is on the way   Php chat is on the way Icon_minitimeMon 9 Nov - 3:01

In several languages, those concepts are exactly the same.

Anyway, I demand to be head Admin, but only on Mondays. And maybe Tuesdays 2-3:30. But not before 1 on Monday, I have PT.
Back to top Go down
Deadbolt

Deadbolt

PostSubject: Re: Php chat is on the way   Php chat is on the way Icon_minitimeMon 9 Nov - 3:02

Well, I don't know but I'll do what I can.
Back to top Go down
Helmet

Helmet

PostSubject: Re: Php chat is on the way   Php chat is on the way Icon_minitimeMon 9 Nov - 3:05

I too wish to become Head Admin.

I promise to ban all the black people and lead a SJW crusade against those racist Mexicans, then shoot myself after realizing that I was actually the racist mexican.

Like a Boss.
Back to top Go down
NOT_VerucaMason

PostSubject: Re: Php chat is on the way   Php chat is on the way Icon_minitimeMon 9 Nov - 3:07

I think Helmet and I have everything taken care of here.

I will require possession of your ban hammers and your more attractive women.
Back to top Go down
Kursor

Kursor

PostSubject: Re: Php chat is on the way   Php chat is on the way Icon_minitimeMon 9 Nov - 3:42

You crazy kids and your black people.
Back to top Go down
Helmet

Helmet

PostSubject: Re: Php chat is on the way   Php chat is on the way Icon_minitimeMon 9 Nov - 3:45

Hey, how dare you.

The correct term is Native Africans, you racist Mexican.
Back to top Go down
Orangicus

Orangicus

PostSubject: Re: Php chat is on the way   Php chat is on the way Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov - 0:14

I'd like to bring minimal attention to the fact that I've already assisted with the coding of the forum in some regard and will be capable of doing so with most website functions as necessary, similar to The King's capacity. This is whether it is the forum or the chat (once it is coded and functional).

In other respects, I feel that if we can accumulate a userbase composed of the core OOC community of the original CC, the secondary and tertiary connections should be sufficient in quality and quantity to fulfill expectations regarding a final userbase in the PHP chat. So, I don't feel that filling up the forum should be as much a priority as it should be more of a passive task; forums are rather different and clunkier than the presentation of a chat, so it won't be as favorable, naturally.
Back to top Go down
Deadbolt

Deadbolt

PostSubject: Re: Php chat is on the way   Php chat is on the way Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov - 0:31

Right but we still need to get an idea of how much commitment there even is among our old userbase. Lots of people turned into fucking adults and started pooping out all kinds of mutant offspring. I mean, even still they might have time but we do gotta see some sign of that,
Back to top Go down
Orangicus

Orangicus

PostSubject: Re: Php chat is on the way   Php chat is on the way Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov - 0:55

I agree. Nonetheless, an old userbase might not be the only acceptable option. We could build a new one, potentially, supported by the older one.
Back to top Go down
TK-Squared

PostSubject: Re: Php chat is on the way   Php chat is on the way Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov - 7:54

Quote :
Anyone who can offer technical expertise would also be appreciated. If you know anything about php mychat, programming websites in general, finding suitable servers, etc, and would like to help out, please drop The King a message if you would be so kind.

I can definitely offer some technical expertise; even if just in a consulting manner. I have a good deal of appreciation for the old times and would like to possibly invest some of my time as best I can into helping forge something anew. So, I'll drop a message and see what the hip haps is.
Back to top Go down
The King

The King

PostSubject: Re: Php chat is on the way   Php chat is on the way Icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov - 7:25

While you guys have a point we still need to see some form of activity on here and more people to even think about getting the PHPchat up. Like we have 37 people signed up, no one really posts. I get it, forums suck and all but we're stuck with this until we know the level of every ones commitment to bringing back CC.
Back to top Go down
https://thevoid.forumotion.net
Orangicus

Orangicus

PostSubject: Re: Php chat is on the way   Php chat is on the way Icon_minitimeSat 28 Nov - 11:08

Yes, we are, King, which is kind of weird. But it is a stage of development.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Php chat is on the way   Php chat is on the way Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Php chat is on the way
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Void :: Reception Desk :: Broadcasts-
Jump to: